- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
* Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device and the free Reader software. We offer eBooks in only one format: PDF download. Download free Adobe Reader Here
* Can I download eBooks on to my hand held device?
In most cases, yes. This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running.
* Can I print and copy my ebooks?
eBooks have security settings that may prevent (or limit) printing and copying of some ebooks. These are set by the Publisher and vary from ebook to ebook.
* Once I have purchased my ebook, will it always be available?
Yes, once you have purchased the ebook and downloaded it is yours.
* What are the benefits of reading ebooks?
In most cases, ebooks are cheaper than paper books.
Instantly available worldwide – just download the ebook instead of waiting for “snail mail” or local release.
Full Text Search available – Search our entire database of ebooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
Convenient – imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
Quick to download – the average novel takes only 3-4 minutes.
* What is your refund policy?
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. For more information see our refund policy.